Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:457 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Enzen - Lead - Business Development - Utilities Sector (8-20 yrs)
Business Development Lead - Utilities sector
Enzen Global is an innovative & knowledge-based Consulting, Engineering and Operations organization exclusively working on Energy and Utility (Gas, Power, and Water) sectors. We provide outcome-based turnkey solutions, blending industry best practices and leading-edge ideas with a continuous focus on meeting our customers' expectations.We work with clients across the value chain to deliver sustainable and lasting improvements to their efficiency and performance.
As part of our solution suite, we provide strategy, consulting, digital, technology, management, and operations services. In addition, we develop the commercially successful use of renewable resources to deliver a transformative advantage for our customers.
Enzen focuses on delivering outcomes and has a wide range of advisory and engineering services for the power, water, gas and renewable energy sectors, supported by our specialised Business Units and unique Centres of Excellence. These cover Business Operations, Business Transformation, Enterprise Solutions and Energy & Water Network Operations, and help deliver high-quality, effective, need-specific solutions.Founded in 2006, the business has grown and developed across the globe, with a presence in the UK, India, USA, Spain, Australia, Turkey and Kazakhstan.
Role: Business Development Lead - Digital Transformation (Utilities)
- Creating sales strategy and plan for pipeline generation.
- Key stakeholder management within the Utilities portfolio of clients in India
- Proactive proposals and RFP in line to account strategy
- Partners with internal leaders for solution creation.
- Responsible for Sales, Business Development Customer Relationship activities across businesses within Enzen.
- Collaborate with Vertical teams, develop strong, long-term relationships with executives
- Responsible for Sales, Business Development, Customer Relationship activities for the E&U vertical
- Achieve annual revenue and profitability targets
- Responsible for prospecting and other sales driven activities Collaboration with Vertical teams develop strong long-term relationships with executives
- Manage the end-to-end sales process
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- At least 14 years of experience with at least 6-8 years in a Business / Sales role in the Energy Utilities space in digital Transformation.
- Experience with largescale consulting engagements
- Strong technical skills with ability to find technical solutions to business problems and engage the potential customer with consultative selling is essential.
- Knowledge of industry trends, customer pain points, potential opportunities in various Technologies a must
- Consultative selling experience with hands on experience is a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and executive presentation and persuasion skills are required
- Ability to interface at all levels of an organization
Preferred Qualifications: MBA or masters degree from a top-ranked institution.
Mandatory Experience: Utility Sales (India): 5 years (Minimum)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.