Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1812 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Enzen - Integration Architect (14-18 yrs)
About Enzen :
Enzen, founded in 2006, is a global energy & water engineering and business operations consulting company operating in 10 countries for 100+ Energy and Utility Customers. Enzen provides Advisory, Business Architecture, Systems Integration, Engineering Design and Business Transformation services for power, gas and water sectors across the globe.
Our drive is to optimise energy and water use through smart application of knowledge.
We strive to make energy and water available for all, the deprived in particular and making it affordable through sustainable models and architecture.
Our Knowledge Practitioners relentlessly work with passion to liberate, augment and protect energy resources from inefficient consumption.
Enzen also advocates and supports corporates, industries and individuals to optimise and enhance their energy management capabilities to deliver energy efficiency.
You can get to know us more from our website www.enzen.com
- Enzen is looking for a experienced integration architect who is technology savvy, authorative in the areas of enterprise application integration technologies and able to translate business needs and aspirations into fit for purpose technology solutions.
- The role is full time based in London, UK and will report into senior solutions architect. The role involves taking end to end accountability for supporting the enterprise integration landscape and associated technology stack as part an ongoing multiyear IT Managed Services program for a large utility customer in the UK.
- The position requires a strong solution architecture background with specialization in the EAI domain involving IBM Web Sphere, a holistic technology outlook spanning the enterprise IT landscape along with demonstrable client management experience with an ability and attitude to influence, advise and deliver.
- The candidate should have about 14- 18 years of overall relevant experience in the areas of integration architecture, application architecture and full lifecycle implementation based both at client site and offshore.
- As an integration architect you will be the go to person on all matters architecture and technology related to the customers existing integration landscape.
- The role expects hands on practitioner lead approach to architecture and design, supporting the current implementation of integration solution and all future changes.
- Providing technical leadership and assuming overall accountability across the integration solution landscape
- Engaging with client teams and other relevant stakeholders to support technical queries, problem solving, change proposition and sign off with the client
- Actively contributing to Solution Architecture Blueprint
- Reviewing and challenging vendor on their proposed solutions, managing design issues and provide revisions and deal with escalations
- Regular interaction and effective collaboration with the customers architecture team, involvement in the Solution Architecture Design process for solutions and services as part of customers enterprise solution portfolio
- Represent Enzen and lead from front in all architecture and solution governance and other related meetings as needed
- Ensure integration solution uptime and standards as per agree Architecture & Design Services
- Maintain the Knowledge Repository for relevant architecture & design documentation relating to the integration landscape
- Deliver to the customers architecture standards for documentation and technology
- Attend the Architecture Review Board or equivalent on behalf of the Enzen
- Bring in architectural and solution best practices relevant to EAI, ESB, BPM technologies and in specific IBM Web Spere stack
- Able to advise the CIO office on emerging trends in integration such as microservices, API lead SaaS based architecture patterns on cloud
- Responsible for customer Engagement and delight to highest levels of customer satisfaction ( CSR 4/5) - Proactive and regular interactions with CIO and other business directors. Gain confidence and trust through technical authority and delivery track record
- Partner and Vendor Management - Effectively collaborate and manage the partner ecosystem
- Team management - Ensure the team is motivated, proactive and skilled to deliver customer commitments at all times
- Bachelor or Master's degree in technology and/or management from a reputed institute
- Certificates relevant to the role ( Ex: TOGAF)
- Ownership and accountability - Proactive in nature, owns the problem till resolved, able to roll up sleeves/go the extra mile and not a mere delegator
- Must have experience of advising and delivering solutions using agile methodology
- Identify and document the integration points for each system within Income Management as well as external systems
- Prepare detailed solution design and be responsible for highlighting integration gaps in advance
- Interlock technical changes with Change Advisory Group and data centre migration programme, Change Impact Analysis
- Understand all aspects of releases. Provides technical leadership and assumes overall accountability for a successful technical implementation
- Carry out cutover simulation, ensure smooth Service Transition
- Good understanding of enterprise data modelling techniques and integration with SAP technology
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to deliver meaningful presentations to senior customers
- Passionate team player/leader, able to motivate and manage culturally diverse team to success
- Have a proven ability to be able to take a - big picture- strategic view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of enterprise IT solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.