Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:7238 Applications:876 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Enzen - Head - Strategy - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (12-25 yrs)
About Enzen :
Enzen, founded in 2006, is a global energy & water engineering and business operations consulting company operating in 10 countries for 100+ Energy and Utility Customers. Enzen provides Advisory, Business Architecture, Systems Integration, Engineering Design and Business Transformation services for power, gas and water sectors across the globe.
Our drive is to optimise energy and water use through smart application of knowledge.
- We strive to make energy and water available for all, the deprived in particular and making it affordable through sustainable models and architecture.
- Our Knowledge Practitioners relentlessly work with passion to liberate, augment and protect energy resources from inefficient consumption.
- Enzen also advocates and supports corporates, industries and individuals to optimise and enhance their energy management capabilities to deliver energy efficiency.
- You can get to know us more from our website www.enzen.com
Role Summary: Head - Strategy
- This Role will have to define Strategies for Enzen's growth (Short & Long Term) & Drive towards achieving the same along with the Business Leaders at Enzen.
Role & Responsibilities:
This role would report into the Senior Management Team at Enzen.
Strategy Team leadership :
- Build the vision for Enzen.
- Be the central point of contact for Strategy - driving easier strong relationships and engagement between Business Leaders & the customers .
- Envision and implement processes that facilitate growth (Solutions, product capabilities, Processes, systems & Quality)
- Originates and converts a pipeline of business via detailed structure business development plans across the Organization.
- New solution development/thought leadership, in line with the vision for future growth
- Overall responsibility and accountability for business profitability
Other Skills :
- Hands-on strategy delivery experience is a must. Exposure to two or more core strategy propositions is required
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong numerical, analytical and strategic thinking skills, and sound commercial acumen
- Experience of leading project teams and running proposals
- Client management skills
- Able to engage stakeholders in a broad range of business topics, propositions while drawing parallels from other markets and sectors
Education & Experience :
- MBA from a Premier Institute is a must.
- Minimum 12+ years of strategy consulting experience, with required exposure to global clients (US / UK a plus).
- Experience working with consulting Firms would be an added advantage.
- Passion, Empathy, Focus & Going that Extra Mile to achieve outstanding & Definitive Outcomes is a must at Enzen.
- In addition to the qualification & Exposure, we look at the following skills to be an Enzenite :
- Ability to work, lead & synergize the team and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Openness to travel across the Country to start with.
Why Enzen : We are looking for people who make possibilities possible.
At Enzen, we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward through Innovative & path breaking Deals & Solutions, while continuing to build your career and contribute to Enzen's Mission to make Power & Water Accessible, Sustainable & Affordable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.