Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:726 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Enzen - Environment & Sustainability Specialist (2-10 yrs)
Enzen Global is an innovative & knowledge-based Consulting, Engineering and Operations organization exclusively working on Energy and Utility (Gas, Power, and Water) sectors. We provide outcome-based turnkey solutions, blending industry best practices and leading-edge ideas with a continuous focus on meeting our customers' expectations.
We work with clients across the value chain to deliver sustainable and lasting improvements to their efficiency and performance. As part of our solution suite, we provide strategy, consulting, digital, technology, management, and operations services. In addition, we develop the commercially successful use of renewable resources to deliver a transformative advantage for our customers.
Enzen focuses on delivering outcomes and has a wide range of advisory and engineering services for the power, water, gas and renewable energy sectors, supported by our specialised Business Units and unique Centres of Excellence. These cover Business Operations, Business Transformation, Enterprise Solutions and Energy & Water Network Operations, and help deliver high-quality, effective, need-specific solutions. Our project work includes but is not limited to smart utility networks, technology optimisation, capital efficiency, asset management and mergers & acquisitions.
Founded in 2006, the business has grown and developed across the globe, with a presence in the UK, India, USA, Spain, Australia, Turkey and Kazakhstan.
Role: Environment and sustainability specialist
We are responsible for reporting and enhancing Environment and Sustainability performance indicators for the group, including company-reported and normalized metrics, key analytical ratios, industry-specific metrics, and proprietary scores.
If you are a person who has a passion for Data and the way it translates towards decision making, then this is the role for you.
Your Responsibilities include:
- In collaboration with senior leadership, develop appropriate goals, metrics and processes for measuring the Company's performance concerning Sustainability including, environmental, social, and economic impacts.
- Build and maintain comprehensive knowledge of sustainability impacts of various programs and projects across the Company.
- Collect and analyze company-wide data on sustainability initiatives and programs and collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to provide senior management with relevant analysis and recommendations on sustainability programs and reporting.
- Serves as an internal leader and "go-to" expert on emerging trends, frameworks, industry benchmarks, and issues for monitoring and benchmarking sustainability reporting.
You need to have:
- A Master's degree in Energy / Environment/ Sustainability
- 2-10 years of work experience working in Environment and sustainability reporting
- Passion for the driving environment and Sustainability initiatives
- Experience in engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of various environmental and Sustainability reporting framework
- Interest in data management and reporting
- Ability to adapt quickly with all stakeholders and teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.