Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1794 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Enzen - Engineering Manager - Smart Grid Solutions - Power Automation Sector (12-15 yrs)
About Enzen :
Enzen, founded in 2006, is a global energy & water engineering and business operations consulting company operating in 10 countries for 100+ Energy and Utility Customers. Enzen provides Advisory, Business Architecture, Systems Integration, Engineering Design and Business Transformation services for power, gas and water sectors across the globe.
Our drive is to optimise energy and water use through smart application of knowledge.
- We strive to make energy and water available for all, the deprived in particular and making it affordable through sustainable models and architecture.
- Our Knowledge Practitioners relentlessly work with passion to liberate, augment and protect energy resources from inefficient consumption.
- Enzen also advocates and supports corporates, industries and individuals to optimise and enhance their energy management capabilities to deliver energy efficiency.
- You can get to know us more from our website www.enzen.com
The purpose of the position of this role is :
1.Developing leading edge and fit-for-purpose solutions to utilities
2.Product Life cycle management of developed product / solutions.
3.Proving technical guidance to execution teams
4.To ensure delivery of technical solutions according to customer requirements commencing from RFP stage to Implementation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Architecture, design Technology for the customer requirements with optimized solution design in the areas of automation, smart grid and related platforms covering-
a) Hardware, Software and system architecture principles across technology.
b) Smart Grid/IOT platforms, Applications and Services Integrations
c) Customers requirements Analysis
- Responsible for delivering different solutions in the scope of autiomation & smart grids and helping clients develop their smart solution as programs of work evolve from concept through to implementation
- Build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and support development of a portfolio of business
- Understanding and translating business needs into effective requirements
- Developing new solutions for Enzen by charting the digital grid strategy, business case and roadmap
- Designing the business architecture for digital grid solutions
- Building relationships with key stakeholders, both with external and internal to Enzen
- Technical leadership and development- Facilitating best practice sharing within the execution team.
- To define operating guidelines for teams and ensuring implementation.
- To ensure correct assignment of tasks within the commissioning team, define relevant performance metrics.
- To create work plans and cost estimates for execution.
- To ensure completion of risk assessments and opportunity assessments (e.g. variation orders and claims) and implementation of resulting actions across projects.
- To collaborate with the Supply Chain function to ensure correct suppliers, services and equipment are available to support the execution.
Education & Experience :
- B.E / B.Tech in Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication
- 12 to 15 years of experience
- Experience with utilities and OEMs in Power automation sector (SCADA, AMR, AMI, Smart Grids etc.,) as a part of the Technical and technical sales support team.
- Must have worked as a lead solution architect for at least two project involving multiple site (more than 10 sites).
- Significant & Hands-on experience as a solution architect working on automation solutions, smart metering and smart grid projects etc. as a SI / EPC.
- Knowledge of integration with the various device using various protocol.
- In-depth knowledge of automation & smart grid technologies across one or multiple sectors (Water, Electricity and Gas) and familiarity with technology solutions in the market
- Extensive, proven experience working with projects in the Power and Utilities sector, including with systems and applications such as:
b) Advanced distribution management systems (ADMS),
c) Asset management systems (AMS),
d) Data management and analytics
- A self-starter, comfortable working within large international teams as well as independently; and take initiative to keep up with the latest technology and industry trends to bring the latest insights and thought leadership to the table.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work under tight timelines for multiple project deliveries
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally to meet client needs
- Passion, Empathy, Focus & Going that Extra Mile to achieve outstanding & Definitive Outcomes is a must at Enzen.
- In addition to the qualification & Exposure, we look at the following skills to be an Enzenite :
- Ability to work, lead & synergize the team and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Openness to travel across the Country to start with.
Why Enzen : We are looking for people who make possibilities possible.
At Enzen, we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward through Innovative & path breaking Deals & Solutions, while continuing to build your career and contribute to Enzen's Mission to make Power & Water Accessible, Sustainable & Affordable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.