Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3399 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Enzen - Director - Service Delivery (14-16 yrs)
About Enzen :
- Enzen, founded in 2006, is a global energy & water engineering and business operations consulting company operating in 10 countries for 100+ Energy and Utility Customers. Enzen provides Advisory, Business Architecture, Systems Integration, Engineering Design and Business Transformation services for power, gas and water sectors across the globe.
Our drive is to optimise energy and water use through smart application of knowledge.
- Enzen is looking for a seasoned and outstanding service delivery director who is passionate about customer relationships, execution excellence and collaborating with teams and partners for success.
- The role is full time based in London, UK and will report into Enzen's Head of Execution Excellence. The role will assume single point of accountability for delivering an ongoing multimillion multiyear IT Managed Services program for a large utility customer in the UK.
- The position requires a strong technical and large, complex service delivery management background with demonstrable stakeholder management experience at the C-level.
- The candidate should have about 14- 16 years of overall relevant experience in the areas of client delivery, IT Managed Services, Program Management both at client site and offshore.
- As Service Delivery Director you will be the single point contact expected to own, manage and deliver on all aspects of a large multi-year managed IT services contract worth over $ 100 Mil.
- The role expects high degree of customer engagement/interaction at C level ( CEO, CIO and Business Directors) on a regular basis. Managing a team of 50+ technical consultant, a large delivery partner and group of vendors delivering various IT services with Enzen being the final accountable delivery partner.
- Single point contact for the service delivery contract with a customer with 100% compliance to Service KRA's as per contract
- Customer Engagement and delight to highest levels of customer satisfaction ( CSR 4/5)
- Proactive and regular interactions with CEO, CIO and other business directors. Gain confidence and trust through transparency and delivery track record
- Partner and Vendor Management - Effectively collaborate and manage the partner ecosystem
- Governance and Reporting - Establish, manage and deliver effective governance, reporting including any escalations across the managed services program
- Best Practices and initiatives towards service innovation and excellence
- Team management - Ensure the team is motivated, proactive and skilled to deliver customer commitments at all times
- Bachelor or Master's degree in technology and/or management from a reputed institute
- Certificates relevant to the role ( Ex: ITIL, PMP)
- Ownership and accountability - Proactive in nature, owns the problem till resolved
- Experienced in Project and Programme Management, tracking and reporting
- Experienced IT Operational lead, understands and appreciates intricacies of managed services delivery, leading troubleshooting situations
- Expert in reporting and communication technical reports and processes to business stakeholders and non-technical resources
- Good working knowledge of ServiceNow and the ITSM ecosystem
- Cool headed, while working in a highly demanding customer environment and at ease with handling multi-dimensional customer delivery situations
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to deliver meaningful presentations to senior customers
- Passionate team player/leader, able to motivate and manage the culturally diverse team to success
- Have a proven ability to be able to take a big picture strategic view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of enterprise IT solutions
- Have experience in seeking alignment of business and IT, operating across organizational and technology "silos" to drive common approaches, delivering the sustainable, agile and reusable solution
Mandatory Skills essential for this role :
- Program Management of a large multi-million multiyear managed services contract with stringent service SLA- s
- Stakeholder Management at C-Level (CEO, CIO, Business Directors) - Executive governance, reporting, escalations, customer satisfaction
- Service Delivery Leadership - Customer Satisfaction, SLA management, Governance, reporting, trouble shooting, change management
- Technical leadership - Advisory to senior customers on new and emerging technologies, guidance to team
- Team Management of a large diverse multicultural team of technical experts, consultants
- The vendor, Partner Management - Managing a team of delivery partners and technology vendors with end accountability
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.