Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1803 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Enzen - Data Architect (10-18 yrs)
About Enzen :
- Enzen, founded in 2006, is a global energy & water engineering and business operations consulting company operating in 10 countries for 100+ Energy and Utility Customers. Enzen provides Advisory, Business Architecture, Systems Integration, Engineering Design and Business Transformation services for power, gas and water sectors across the globe.
- Our drive is to optimise energy and water use through smart application of knowledge.
- We strive to make energy and water available for all, the deprived in particular and making it affordable through sustainable models and architecture.
- Our Knowledge Practitioners relentlessly work with passion to liberate, augment and protect energy resources from inefficient consumption.
- Enzen also advocates and supports corporates, industries and individuals to optimise and enhance their energy management capabilities to deliver energy efficiency.
- You can get to know us more from our website www.enzen.com
Role summary :
Enzen is looking for a Data Architect, who will be part of a product development team, is responsible for defining the overall data achitecture of the product. This role defines how the data will be extracted/acquired, stored, consumed, integrated/echanges and managed by different entities of the system.
This role works very closely with Solution and Technical Architect, functional analysts and translate the requirements into a data model.
Key Responsibilities :
- Overall Data Model, Data governance and Data exchanges from an product prespective
- Data modeling : Create logical, Physical and analytical data models for common / foundation components of the product
- Develop Data store definition for performance, scaling and caching
- Define and Implement the product data life cycle management
- Work closely with functional analysts / developers to ensure the DB design compatibility
- Explain the data models to designers and developers and help them to build it
- Develop and carry out tests to make sure everything works properly and make sure systems meet quality and security standards
- Analyze the potential external interfaces and identify options for for suitable data exhange mechanism
- Keep accurate records of steps and decisions taken and Keep the Project Managers informed of progress
- Work with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high level project schedule resource plans for implementation projects
- Develop tools for the data migration and data configuration
- B.E / B.Tech or MCA
- Certification : Certification in Database Administration (DBA)
- 10+ years of experience in database design and data modeling
- Demonstrated ability to design various components of solution and integration of applications
- Working knowledge on real-time / time series data management
- Experience on working with opensource and big data
- Working knowledge of data content Management - Reference and meta data management
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, etc.
- A minimum of three years in a professional technical role such as technical lead, system/technical analyst
- Creativity in resolving complex issues surrounding business process and technical challenges.
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Possess strong analytical skills, is highly meticulous and someone who has an eye for details.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.