Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3064 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Enzen - Data Architect (10-16 yrs)
Enzen is a global energy and environment company providing high-end solutions to the energy and utilities industries. Enzen services and solutions are designed and calibrated after in-depth research and understanding of the customer needs, leveraging the rich experience and sound technical and practical knowledge of its knowledge practitioner.
Enzen has become a partner of choice, successfully implementing projects for global utilities across India, the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Kazakh, Spain, Turkey & many more. Enzen began its journey in 2006 and continues to deliver significant value, transforming the world for a greener tomorrow.
JD: Data Architect
The Data Architect, part of development team, is responsible for defining the overall data achitecture of the solution. This role defines how the data will be extracted/acquired, stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different entities and systems.
This role works very closely with Solution, Technical Architect, functional analysts and transalate the requirements into enterpirse data model.
- Develop Data strategy and Data governance
- Develop Data store definition for performance, scaling and caching
- Develop and Implement Data life cycle management
- Develop strategy for data acquisitions, archive recovery and implement the data model
- Work closely with functional analysts / developers to ensure the DB design compatibility
- Data modeling - Create logical, Physical and analytical data models for common / foundation components of applications
- Analyzing clients- existing systems and databases
- Explain the data models to designers and developers and help them to build it
- Develop and carry out tests to make sure everything works properly and make sure systems meet quality and security standards
- Analyze clients- existing systems and identify options for potential solutions by assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Keep accurate records of steps and decisions taken and Keep the Project Managers informed of progress
- Work with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high level project schedule resource plans for implementation projects
- B.E or MCA
- Certification : Certification in Database Administration (DBA)
- 10+ years of experience in database design and data modeling
- Demonstrated ability to design various components of solution and integration of applications
- Working knowledge of data content Management - Reference and meta data management
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, etc.
- A minimum of three years in a professional technical role such as technical lead, system/technical analyst
- Creativity in resolving complex issues surrounding business process and technical challenges.
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Possess strong analytical skills, is highly meticulous and someone who has an eye for details.
- Experience on working with opensource and big data
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.