Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:18619 Applications:1190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
Enzen - Country Business Head - IIM/ISB/XLRI/FMS/MDI (15-30 yrs)
Country Business Head
About Enzen :
- Enzen is a business consultancy and engineering enterprise focused on delivering outcome based solutions for the Energy and Utilities sector. Enzen provides Advisory, Business Architecture, Systems Integration, Engineering Design and Business Transformation services for power, gas and water sectors across the globe.
- Our drive is to optimize energy and water use through smart application of knowledge. We strive to make energy and water available for all. Our Knowledge Practitioners relentlessly work with passion to liberate, augment and protect energy resources from inefficient consumption.
Global Leader :
- We are looking for credible, accomplished and ambitious leaders to be part of the fastest growing Energy & Utilities conglomerate. We want high caliber leaders with radical thinking capabilities who are well networked in industry to drive our growth. We want Leaders who are passionate to build high performance teams that create unique solutions to our customers.
- Chief executives of mid-sized companies, leaders with hunger to take up hugely challenging roles, executives with sound financial acumen, proven business building track record, passionate to manage large teams and flexible to travel are welcome to apply.
Key Accountabilities :
- End-to-end financial accountability with revenue growth, profitability, cashflows, healthy business pipeline & order book, business contracts, building high performance teams to deliver high quality experience to the customers, establish lasting relationship with CXO and business heads and ability to guide the team to architect creative solutions to customer problems.
Accountability on KPIs :
End-to-end financial accountability with :
- Revenue growth
- Healthy business pipeline & order book
- Business contracts
- We want you to build high performance teams to deliver high quality experience to the customers, establish lasting relationship with CXO and business heads and ability to guide the team to architect creative solutions to customer problems.
Key Leadership Competencies :
Strategic & Vision Thinking :
- Leads and directs a strategic planning team to address and outline the future direction of the organization. Establishes strategic performance measures to allow the organization to continually assess and adjust program direction
- Realistic about the market, customers, and operations. Able to balance these competing needs. Able to operate in a changing and uncertain environment. Understand the commercial drivers which impact on our customers through adversity and able to discuss solutions in terms of business benefit and ROI, not just features
Communication & Strategic vision :
- Builds the brand and visibility of Enzen at Industry forums and act as a - brand ambassador- for the organization to achieve a preferred partner status with key industry players
Results Driven :
- Develops standards against which to measure behavior and performance. Measures performance against results. Takes risks, faces fears, and demonstrates a strong sense of urgency about achieving goals. Persists in the face of significant difficulties to achieve goals
Networking and Industry presence :
- Ability to continuously scan the environment within and outside the organization and takes a long term view on areas of collaboration and shares mutual wins with the key stakeholders to build long term relationships to strengthen organizational interest.
Creativity and Innovation :
- This is about creating and identifying novel approaches to address challenging academic, technical or commercial situations and problems. It is about coming up with new or different ideas, or adapting ideas from elsewhere. It is concerned with moving Enzen forward by applying new ideas or old ideas in a new way to generate solutions and approaches. At the higher levels it is about thinking laterally and creating new concepts.
- Engineering followed by a Management Degree from Premier Institutes.