Recruitment Lead at Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5262 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Enzen - Chief Editor - Knowledge Studio Function - Energy Sector (15-30 yrs)
About Enzen (www.enzen.com)
- Enzen is a global energy and environment company providing high-end solutions to the energy and utilities industries. Enzen services and solutions are designed and calibrated after in-depth research and understanding of the customer needs, leveraging the rich experience and sound technical and practical knowledge of its knowledge practitioner.
- Enzen has become a partner of choice, successfully implementing projects for global utilities across India, the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Kazakh, Spain, Turkey & many more. Enzen began its journey in 2006 and continues to deliver significant value, transforming the world for a greener tomorrow.
ROLE SUMMARY :
The Chief Editor is a strategic partner in the Knowledge Studio function and shoulders the paramount responsibility of content strategy development for Knowledge dissemination through digital and print media. The role encompasses planning and creation of strategic content through identifying suitable research candidates, manage research, writing and graphic teams, final editorial and dissemination of content. An expert in research, data analytics, writing, curation and team management, s/he oversees all editorial & marketing content initiatives for Enzen.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Use research to identify trends across the energy/environment sector and identify further research publication candidates based on market trends
- Map out content strategy to extend/support long and short term marketing initiatives
- Manage coordination between research, content writing and graphic editing team to ensure on time, finally curated, content delivery
- Final editorial of content to ensure data supported perspective with story like readability and suitable content headings
- Curate and maintain digital content dissemination platform
- Establish a work flow with enzen BU/CoEs for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content
- Maintain content inventories and matrices, ensure consistent global experience and implement appropriate localization / translation strategies
- In accordance with company objectives develop and monitor plans and budgets for editorial and content, ensuring projects are completed on time and within cost objective
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelors / Masters in Management / Marketing / Media
- At least 15 years experience in editorial and content, preferably in a Research Organization, preferably in energy industry
- Presented White Papers, Case studies in the energy sector
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.