Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:78 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Environmental Officer - Manufacturing Industry (8-15 yrs)
You are responsibilities include :
- Implementation of company environmental policies and practices.
- Coordinating all aspects of environment management, pollution control, waste management and conservation.
- Developing and implementing environmental strategies and action plans that ensure corporate sustainable development.
- Ensuring compliance with legal, certification and company requirements.
- Coordinate internal and external High Carbon Stock (HCS) and High Conservation Value (HCV) assessments.
Qualification And Experience :
1. BE in Environmental or Equivalent Qualifications with 8+Years of Experience in Environment with a Manufacturing Industry.
2. Internal Auditor for ISO 14001 & ISO 45001, Lead Auditor will be preferred.
3. Exceptional root cause and corrective/preventive action development skills.
4. Certified in National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) is a plus.
5. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and employees.
6. Strong analytical and workplace problem-solving skills.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.