Lead Consultant at MANCER Consulting
Views:1125 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Environmental/Health & Safety Lead - FMCG/Manufacturing (12-20 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities
As the regional EHS lead you will be responsible to
- Provide guidance and oversight to ensure compliance to all applicable Amazon EHS Policies and Indian regulatory requirements
- Measure the regions and sites- performance against published requirements in EHS policies. For all deficiencies, identify a plan for the site to implement and fix all identified deficiencies.
- Ensure EHS record keeping and data integrity and provides Operations with accurate reporting and metrics to support business EHS initiatives.
- Deliver on-time and quality projects to Operations. Deliver quality projects on time to Operations.
- Analyze EHS metrics and review incident weekly and monthly incident trends to discover trends to justify the allocation of appropriate resources to areas where the safety risk is highest.
- Analyze Global Safety Peer Review results and develop and implement solutions to eliminate exposure to these risks and prevent injury at other FCs.
- Audit record keeping practices and Global EHS Database entries to ensure compliance to global EHS standards and local regulations.
- Audit the workplace organization and Associate behaviors to ensure that training, auditing and scoring methods are accurate and consistent.
Ensure site leadership and Associates are trained and knowledgeable of their responsibilities under each policy. Audit the quality, delivery (including qualifications of the trainer), and effectiveness of all required EHS training
Eligibility Criteria :
- To be eligible for this role you will need to
- Have a Bachelor or Masters in safety, environmental, ergonomics or a related field required
- Experience leading change in multiple site environment and managing multiple direct reports.
- Possess a thorough understanding and experience in Indian EHS regulations and company policy.
- EHS implementation in a leadership role for at least 4 years