CEO at People Connect Placements Pvt Ltd
Views:699 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Environment Head - Oil & Gas Sector (3-18 yrs)
Designation: Environment Head APAC
- Oversee the management of environment project activities through regular communication with Chiefs of Party (COPs), team leaders, and project managers in the HO and in field offices;
- Assist with the identification and mobilization of high-quality long- and short-term personnel for environment projects, including drafting employment and consultant agreements and coordinating with Stakeholders as needed.
- Conduct field visits to project sites, as needed to monitor progress, provide advisory support and meet with the Client.
- Review, edit and comment on project deliverables and ensure submission of quality deliverables and adherence to deadlines.
- Draft and/or review and edit progress reports for environment projects.
- Work with team to develop effective environmental strategies to reduce contaminations.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing environmental strategies.
- Investigate environmental incidents and develop action plans.
- Oversee pollution control programs and develop waste treatment and recycling procedures.
- Follow and enforce environmental policies and procedures.
- Develop budget and timelines for environmental operations and develop cost reduction initiatives while still maintaining quality.
- Minimum Master's degree in environmental management, sustainable development, biodiversity conservation, climate change or another related field;
- At least 3-18 years of progressively responsible work experience in designing, managing, and implementing environmental programs in developing countries;
- Experience managing teams of environment professionals to respond to complex assignments, reviewing and commenting on project deliverables, and managing short- and long-term projects;