Entrepreneur In Residence Role - Personal Care Business (4-20 yrs)
Entrepreneur in Residence - Personal Care Business
- Our client is a leading nature-based personal care products company backed by a Private Equity firm looking at setting up their D2C business unit.
- Supervising, managing and executing the setting up D2C as a SBU from scratch
- Setup internal technology team and work closely with them for developing technology capability to support D2C business operation
- Driving Marketing, Digital Marketing and Performance Marketing to drive the adoption of products
- Take brand ownership and provide the direction in executing the vision, mission, goals and strategies
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market execution plans
- Driving creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to "take action" through on-the ground plans
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities to highlight opportunities and key issues
- Liaison with the marketing team to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Anticipate bottlenecks throughout the product life-cycle starting from manufacturing to product launch
- Entrepreneurial experience in scaling a D2C based personal care brand.
- At least 4 years work experience overall, with a minimum 2 year's experience in managing the P&L
- Experience in running multi-functional teams