Consultant at VernoHR Tech
Views:369 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Entrepreneur In Residence - Program Manager (3-5 yrs)
- Attacking the key strategic problems/ opportunities that will unlock growth for Praman.
- It is aligned to critical parts of the business such as product, user growth (marketing), business/supply, user experience, and operations.
- The individual is expected to seamlessly step into any part of the business at Praman and get cracking to solve the problem at hand.
- This team will be the crucial source of leadership talent for Praman. Hence, the
individual should have the ability to think sharply and execute at a fast pace
- Pick up essential projects that need to be unlocked to enable growth. It could range from redesigning our customer support process to improve customer experience, to significantly increase the speed of supply building, to deep data dives to understand what makes our users love our service
- Establish business processes: spending time on the ground to gather insights and build solid strategies/SOPs to enable a seamless scaleup
- Collaborate across multiple teams: city team, marketing, product, finance to ensure coherence and swift execution
- In a nutshell, the EIR/program manager is expected to attack critical business bottlenecks for Praman to enable swift scale-up
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.