Head - Recruiting at Viva
Views:7092 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Entrepreneur In Residence - FinTech (3-6 yrs)
- Accountable for creating dynamic business models through a data-driven decision process
- Creation of flexible business models that clearly identify and validate :
a) Value Proposition
b) Customer Segments
c) Distribution Channels
d) Customer Relationships
e) Revenue Streams
f) Resource Requirements
f) Strategic Partners
g) Cost Structure
- Follow the Lean Startup customer development process in order to quickly test hypotheses and establish market fit.
- Responsible for creating initial product specifications to support customer interview stage and subsequent Minimum Viable Product (MVP) development.
- Get Out of the Building : Conduct ongoing face-to-face customer interviews.
- Test customer perceptions of the problem and customer need to solve for it.
- Test customer reaction to MVP and that it solves a problem and creates customer demand (willingness to buy it.)
- Required to present findings, learning's, requirements and go-forward strategy to the executive committee on a regular basis.
- Participate and present in ongoing forums with fellow EIR's and Garage support resources to share and vet findings and learnings.
- Demonstrate metric based decision process for determining product iterations, pivots, resources, and budget allocation.
- Participation in ongoing workshops, forums, and training exercises to continually develop an understanding of effective processes and tools.
- 3-6 years of entrepreneurial experience in emerging growth industry sectors (e.g., healthcare, IT, life sciences, green tech).
- Ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment and employ entrepreneurial techniques to sales, marketing, and communications.
- The collaborative, consultative and enthusiastic manager who can help drive change and build support in an incubator environment.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Interest in refining ideas and building viable teams for high-value ventures.