Recruitment Consultant at MyHRSolutions
Views:342 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Entrepreneur In Residence - Financial Strategy - BFSI (4-6 yrs)
JD for EIR - Financial Strategy
As a EIR - Financial Strategy at Wiom, you will play a crucial role in driving financial growth, managing investor relations, and providing strategic insights to support our business decisions. This role demands strong analytical skills, a deep understanding of profit and loss (PnL) statements, financial modeling expertise, and the ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders. Therole will encompass everything from business insights to understanding startup VC ecosystem.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Financial Modeling: Create and maintain complex financial models to analyze and forecast company financial performance, including revenue, expenses, and profitability.
- Profit and Loss (PnL) Analysis: Analyze PnL statements to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement. Provide actionable insights to support strategic decision-making.
- Investor Relations: Build and maintain strong relationships with investors and external stakeholders. Prepare investor reports and presentations, and effectively communicate the company's financial performance and growth prospects.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Assist in the development of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts. Monitor actual results against budget and forecast, and provide variance analysis.
- Financial Reporting: Prepare regular financial reports and dashboards for senior management, highlighting key performance indicators (KPIs) and financial metrics.
- Ad Hoc Analysis: Conduct ad hoc financial analyses and provide recommendations on various business initiatives, pricing strategies, and cost-saving measures.
- Data Management: Manage and ensure the accuracy of financial data and records. Continuously improve data collection and reporting processes.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with other teams such as operations, marketing, and product development to gather data and insights to support financial decision-making.
- Ideal candidate will be a CA with an MBA or someone with a VC firm experience with strong background in accounting and finance
- 4 - 6 years of Investment Banking experience or investing experience in a VC
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills with proficiency in financial modeling and data analysis tools
- Solid understanding of profit and loss (PnL) statements, financial accounting principles, and business operations
- You are a risk taker, willing to challenge the status quo
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills with a strong attention to detail and most sought after when it comes to positive attitude
- Effective communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.