Entrepreneur In Residence - Equity Analyst (5-10 yrs)
Entrepreneur in Residence - Equity(Remote), 5+ years exp
Job Title - Analyst
Grip Invest (www.gripinvest.in)
Why should you look at this role?
Salary bracket - up to 35 LPA
Healthy work-life Balance
- Great culture based on the following core values
- Lean structure and no micromanaging. You get to own your work
- The company just turned one so you get a seat on a rocket ship that's just taking off!
- High focus on Learning & Development and monetary support for relevant up skilling
- Competitive compensation along with equity ownership for wealth creation
Company Size- 50-500
About the company
Grip is building a new category of investment options for the new-age of Indians. Millennial don't communicate, shop, pay, entertain or work like the previous generation - then why should they invest the same way? Started in June'20, Grip has seen 35% month-on-month growth to become one of India's fastest-growing destinations for alternative investments. Today, Grip offers a unique investment option of leasing assets to some of India's most disruptive businesses like Udaan, Stanza Living, Furlenco, Bounce, BlueStone, FabAlley and LetsTransport. With a minimum investment size of INR 20,000, Grip is democratizing investment options that have only been available to the largest funds and family offices.
Finance and technology (FinTech) is what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client- facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you'll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it.
"Work from home"
"Free work culture"
For more reviews, click here
What will you do every day?
- Sourcing Leads: Great at engaging with the prospective founder pool, actively network, engage and attract the right set of founders. Abreast with market trends and ability to foresee the future market trends
- Deal Evaluation: Work with the investing partner to evaluate the business idea/leads/teams. Creation of research reports and business plans with ability to conduct fundamental and technical analysis
- Portfolio Support: Engage with the founders to help across functions or provide operational support
- Scaling the Function: Hiring team for startup equity function (both operations and analysis). And scaling the function to a 100X number in 2 years
- Driving P&L: Responsible for P&L for the equity function and driving it according to the business goals
Your Superpowers :
- 5+ Years of core Investment Banking, M&A, Startup investment is required
- Strong quantitative and accounting skills - having a deep understanding of valuation and broad finance and advanced financial & analytical skills, including financial modelling, to underpin investment cases
- 2+ years in team management
- Strong presentation skills, commercial sense and a knack of thinking from a business standpoint, the experience in crafting multiple marketing documents like pitches, profiles, teasers, info memos, etc.
- Experience working on deals through the entire execution phase. Experience working on crossborder mandates are welcome.
- An outstanding appreciation for accuracy of information and clean formatting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong work ethic, a "team player," organized and high level of attention to detail
Accountability & Decision making
- You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Strong analytical, data analysis, and SQL (or similar language) experience Expertise & Learning Agility
- You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- You thrive in a dynamic, fluid, and unstructured environment because you are a selfstarter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together. You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You're adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Strong collaboration, communication, and creative thinking skills