Entrepreneur In Residence - Advanced Career Counselling Platform (10-15 yrs)
Our client is one of the most advanced career counselling platforms that gives an unbiased view and effective solutions to students. They have a reach of over 6500 schools across India and Middle East. It works with various state governments and international agencies to cover as many career options as possible.
The founder is a Finance Post Graduate who quit his glittering Investment Banking career to embark on this journey of helping out our future generation in selecting the right career option based on various aspects. They have already connected to a million students and plan to reach 10 million by 2022.
As a Entrepreneur-In-Residence, you will be a part of the top executive position (CXO) leading the overall B2C business vertical as an intrapreneur, with deep focus on sales & marketing function.
What you will do:
- Being responsible for complete P&L of the business vertical/s under him/her and enabling it to grow multi-fold
- Implementing and improving the go-to-market strategy
- Developing short and long-term strategies and goals for the Sales and Marketing Functions
- Being a key member of the senior management team resulting in stakeholder management
- Driving & owning P&L, Business Growth, Digital Marketing Growth, Revenue Generation, Bottom-line and Top line growth and increasing market share
- Jointly working with the senior management to chalk out a growth strategy and business plan for the company to meet its vision and goals
- Building out a robust sales and business development strategy for the company
- Nurturing the right partnerships and building the eco-system for the company that enables greater visibility in the market
- Overseeing change initiatives with comprehensive planning and smooth execution
- Creating a culture of metrics-driven accountability that is balanced effectively with client and student centricity
- Driving the Business Unit's annual strategy, budget, and planning exercises
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- 10+ years and above experience (preferably an ex-entrepreneur in the EdTech domain)
- Experience in Scaling up Business from #0to1 to #1to10
- Expertise in setting up B2C and various other sales and marketing processes
- Strong exposure in Digital Marketing (including Performance / Product Marketing)
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to form relationships and build networks
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams and work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.