Entity Data Manager - Reference Data - BFS (7-10 yrs)
1) Regular communication with key stakeholders within Global Operations as well as cross functions for information exchange, issues tracking, project reviews & prioritizations.
2) Ensure adherence to Group Data Office (GDO) Standards requirements for Entity Reference Data applicable for Ops.
3) Review Operations Standards are consistent with the Data Management Policy & Standard and are being followed.
4) Ensure appropriateness of DSLAs and related DQ metrics & processes.
5) Work with global regional partners to discuss and resolve challenges if any
6) Develop good cohesive relationships.
7) Participating in change management process including user acceptance testing.
8) Maintain a good control environment adhering to the procedures and ensure that the team operates within the guidelines.
9) Review and discuss MIS on a daily basis incorporating appropriate KPIs.
10) Continuous review of RCSA and ensure all controls are executed.