Entitlement Manager - Order to Cash Operations - Analytics Firm (10-15 yrs)
Position : Entitlement Manager
Experience : 10+ years
Location : Hyderabad
Client : Analytics
- This role will be expected to manage the development and expertise of the Entitlements department within the Order to Cash (OTC) Operations to improve Entitlements procedures and quality control.
- The right person for this job has a team player approach, the ability to work across departments with disparate needs and excels at problem-solving through critical analysis and is challenged by process review and continuous improvement.
- This role will be responsible for the Global team and all activities related to entitling our customers to Clarivate's web-based products and services, this includes managing Trials, New Business and maintaining Renewals.
- The successful candidate will be expected to follow Clarivate's audit policies and procedures and is a team player with the ability to work across global departments having strong Communication and Technical skills.
Reporting to the Head of Order Management, Billing & Entitlements (based in London) you will be responsible for the following :
- Managing Global staff in development of proper quality control procedures and processes to ensure accurate and timely entitlements to our customers.
- You will cultivate and sustain strong working relationships with all levels of business partners including Finance to ensure that revenue is recognized accurately and timely
- Technical system teams on platform migrations, resolving issues and system improvements
- Sales and Sales Operations to ensure Customer Satisfaction in managing the customers access and terminations across the numerous entitlement systems
- 10+ years of total experience with 5+ years of experience in a Technical Entitlements, Customer Service environment & team management
- Strong Proficiency in Technical Entitlement systems, Salesforce.com and MS Excel
- Preferred experience working with Finance and Sales Support role and systems