Enterprise Solution Architect - Cyber Security Solutions - Conglomerate (11-18 yrs)
- Support Sales Account Executives and/or other Honeywell sales functions combining knowledge of Enterprise IT and industrial Cyber security best practices to develop Architecture that meet customer needs and requirements.
- Manage multiple pursuits across many accounts tailoring solutions and developing business to achieve revenue in assigned line of business
- Provide competitive insight and trends in support of sales pursuits
- Participate in the promotion of Honeywell and development as an expert in your field through Participation in industry forums, webinars, customer seminars
The ESA will develop collaborative technical relationships with customer prospects and develop solutions to meet their needs. This work includes architecting, designing and presenting the market-leading Honeywell ICS solutions/ Portfolio, Bills of Materials (BOMs) and proposals. This individual will possess a combination of technical depth in the areas of Enterprise IT, Industrial Process Control, Industrial Networking and Industrial Cyber Security.
- Technical Proposal, Tailored solutions and value propositions for line of business
- Enterprise Cybersecurity Pipeline growth
- Revenue and growth above set quota in support of Annual Operating Plan (technology, solution set or vertical market)
- Participation in Territory Planning and Strategy as well as forecast calls
- Sales Process Support sales force to identify new sales opportunities with focus on providing consultative support by building value propositions for solutions into the account; serving as the expert for Industrial Cyber security. Be the focal point for pursuit plans and proposal strategies, for Cyber security.
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of Honeywell Industrial Cyber Security solutions Portfolio.
- Maintain Deep understanding of 3rd party solutions and keep current Knowledge to market solutions and integration abilities
- Identify and understand customers- business goals, operating objectives and requirements, and customize Honeywell Industrial Cyber Security Portfolio to best meet their needs.
- Serve as the primary technical cyber security sales support resource for regional Honeywell and working closely with HICS leaders and sales force.
- Lead Customer Facing Demonstrations, Proof of Concepts, and RFI/RFQ/RFP technical solution design and responses.
- Obtain deep internal process knowledge around how Honeywell - qualifies- and - certifies- 3rd party cyber solutions.
- Able to Configure and deliver Networking and Key 3rd party solutions Cisco, McAfee, Palo Alto Networks, MSFT and other vendor BOM's and quotes to customers.
Join forces :
- With Enterprise seller and regional sales force in Territory Planning, Weekly, Monthly and quarterly forecasting reviews to accurately Plan required actions to grow business and achieve HICS AOP.
- With Global Solution Architect team to maintain standard solutions
- With PLMs (Product Line managers) and Product Owners providing market technical intelligence, communicate customer feedback and requirements and keep current with the products strategy
- Support Honeywell Industrial Cybersecurity to Achieve their financial commitments by achieving or exceeding assigned Quota and providing best in class technical team work with sales force.
- Communicate effectively when working with internal and external customers and vendors.
YOU MUST HAVE :
- BSC of Engineering/ Computer or Equivalent, 5+ years- experience in industrial networking or industrial cyber technology
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent English (Writing, reporting and communication skills)
- Minimum 5+ Years Knowledge of Current Industry Network and security Standards such as: IEC 62443, NIST, NERC CIP
- Minimum 8+ years- Experience managing and deploying Microsoft windows 7-10, server 2008R2,2012, 2016), Active directory, DNS, WSUS, Terminal server) and the supporting security features available to each operating system
- Network Certifications (CCNA, CCDA or equivalent)
- Security Certifications CISM, CISSP, GCISP or Equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with Enterprise IT solutions, SOC, NOC, Threat Intelligence design and selling
- Minimum 5+ years combined pre-sales/technical sales support/application engineering experience required
- Ability to travel up to 50% in a region required
WE VALUE :
- MSC is preferred
- 5+ years of Honeywell Process and Industrial Networking knowledge specific to Honeywell solutions and how to align with customers- drivers preferred
- Experience in the configuration of different cybersecurity controls and solutions; for example: Identity and access management, network security, endpoint security, application security, IDS/IPS, deep packet inspection, SIEM, data analytics, security and/or risk management, SOC and NOC are strongly preferred
- Technical background in the areas of Enterprise IT and industrial control systems, process control networks, SCADA or other industrial automation is important and preferred
- Successful application engineer and/or technical sales support track record
- Experience working with Consultancy companies