CEO at Algo Hire Technologies
Views:135 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Enterprise Service Manager - Telecom (6-10 yrs)
- Support Global customers providing operational and executive level stewardship.
- Act as a single point of escalation for client-base providing universal support for Wireline services.
- Develop and execute Service Action Plans as needed.
- Organization goals include: Serve and delight our customers, improve NPS and develop strategic relationships that support revenue growth.
- Service Management support is tiered following this approach
Working Hours: No geo restrictions, however, vendor must have capability to support AP, EMEA & US business hours.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Position is used to support Telco's most complex and strategic customers by creating a broader and deeper relationship with the customer and owning the customer service experience
- Partners with others in Service Management, Sales and Service Assurance/Delivery.
- Supports more complex account modules with higher revenue, acting as the pivotal team member on all customer crisis issues, this position is held accountable for all customer issues while simultaneously concentrating on process improvement and customer satisfaction
- This position serves at the point of intake on a 24 x 7 basis and is charged with resolving customer issues with the independent authority to escalate to whatever level as necessary to expeditiously resolve customer complaints
- Uses online tools to extract, analyze and customize data for operational reports that include provisioning, maintenance and billing items
- Analysis of performance data drives the actionable items to support customer need
- Responsible for bringing resolution to issues, engaging other departments and being champion for status reports back to customer and leadership
- Uses various systems to troubleshoot problems and determines possible resolution. Promote use of on-line servicing and billing tools with the customers as an alternative approach to resolve customer issues
- Educate customer on use of servicing tools. Partner with Sales to participate in Strategic Business Reviews and provide input to Sales to assist with request for proposal development or presentation support
- Analyze customer current products usage and anticipate future service needs
- Develops and maintains customer specific service guides that provides the customer and AT&T a guide to doing business together. disputes, Develop and manage service action plans to correct recurring or longstanding service issues
- Overall Experience in the range of 610 years in Enterprise Service Assurance / Management Domain
- Basic Relevant Service Management experience: 3-5 years experience (Customer Interaction & Technical knowledge preferred)
- Service Assurance and Network Capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with customers and properly manage expectations
- Customer Interaction, Relationship and Service Management
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Soft Skills including email creation and client responses
- Network Operations
- Process Management
- Products and Services