Co-Founder at Connexions
Views:488 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Enterprise Sales Specialist - B2B FinTech (4-10 yrs)
This 7 years old Company has developed a robust AI driven product platform that enables Banks and Financial Institutions in their digital customer onboarding, fraud detection & customer verification. The platform has been deployed at 250+ banks across the world. The company has reputed customers and partners in the US and India where it helps onboard over 9 million customers a month. Its no code platform has enabled it to serve hundreds of banks across the world where it has reduced the time taken by banks to digitize their customer journeys from 6 months to 4 weeks. This highly innovation driven company has already filed 10+ patents across the world and is constantly investing in strengthening its platform.
The company is backed by very large sized and established investors and VC funds.
Role Brief :
You will help meet and exceed business expectations and contribute to the company's rapid and sustainable growth. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Job Location : Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore
What You will do :
- Identifying business opportunities and evaluating their position in the industry; analyzing and validating sales transactions.
- Will be responsible for revenue generation, target achievement
- Handle the entire sale cycle
- Relationship building and recommendation of the products through a consultative approach
- Helping prospects make an informed decision by providing support, information and guidance
- Identifying product improvements or new product opportunities based on industry trends, market activities,s and competitors
- Liaising and communicating client needs/requirements with senior management, product, and technology teams
- Forecasting and tracking sales metrics
- Attending trade shows, events, conferences, and onsite meetings- to help in professional and technical skill enhancement
Scope and impact :
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Working with multiple Business Units
- Brings together and collaborates with cross-functional teams and executes new additions and high-impact transformational initiatives
What we are Looking For :
- A seasoned sales professional with an innate hunter mentality who has a proven track record of over-achieving sales revenue growth targets
- Ability to sell in FIs and someone who has handled & closed large deals leaping over million dollars in B2B SaaS sales setting
- A passionate, creative, talented, motivated person who can think on their feet to find a way around any situation and deliver
- Great at building relationships
- A self-starter and a hard worker with strong and effective communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills who can articulate complex concepts to clients.
- Good negotiation skills & the ability to influence decisions.
- An individual with an innate sense of ownership & who successfully works toward closing deals
- 4-10 years experience in the Enterprise / SaaS Sales role
- Someone with a strong understanding of the BFSI / Fintech marketplace, challenges, and trends
- Client-focused solution experience
Why this company ?
We are inviting you to be a part of a well-funded growing startup that is on a mission to create a global digital trust system with the help of technology and AI. Our mission is built alongside the pillars of respect, empathy, and appreciation for our team. We are firm believers in team effort and collaboration. Our leaders and managers provide ample room for growth by giving equal opportunity to everyone.