Associate Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:385 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Enterprise Sales Role - IT Firm (5-12 yrs)
What do you get to do?
1. Handle End to End sales cycle from Opportunity generation to Product demo to putting a paycheck on the table (close the deal)
2. Learn and demonstrate the Whatfix platform to new prospective customers
3. Navigate a customer through a free 7 day proof of concept (case to case basis)
4. Negotiate and work on contracts
5. Record and document all sales activities in Salesforce.com CRM
What you need to have/ bring to the table :
1. 2+ years of dedicated experience in an Enterprise sales role (closing deals) and a minimum overall experience of 5 to 12 years.
2. Intellectual curiosity : You love to ask questions and are genuinely interested in learning what a client's needs are.
3. Hardworking : You're one of the hardest working people you know.
4. Competitive : You want to win and nothing can stop you.
5. Articulate : You have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively.
6. Organized : You use and create systems to stay on top of your responsibilities.
7. Passionate : You are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed.
8. Technical : You have an understanding of how software gets built.
9. Empathetic : You genuinely care about people you talk to and want to find ways to help them.
10. Product minded : You have an understanding of product development and an intuition for what makes a great product.
11. Closer - you know how to seal the deal and get people over the finish line.
What You'll Get :
1. Deep knowledge of selling a SaaS B2B product in a category-defining company
2.Exposure to C-suite professionals from some of the top SaaS companies in the industry
3. The ability to prospect, demo, and close in a high paced environment
4. Full-stack learning of Sales tools
5. Your success is directly proportional to the responsibility you will hold