Co-Founder & COO at TalentStack
Views:12929 Applications:673 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Enterprise Sales Manager - Technology Sales/Software Services/Solution Selling (2-5 yrs)
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in the CRM system.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Nurture and expand the company's relationship with customer accounts of all sizes.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Operational responsibilities include accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly sales forecasts are done smoothly and effectively.
- Foster a culture of engagement and excitement that drives high-customer and employee satisfaction
- Identify Key Decision Makers (CXO level) by performing research and using prospecting tools.
- Perform Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
Who you are:-
- Experienced - 2+ years in SAAS/selling Software Solutions including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience.
- Performer - Consistent over achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- Missionary - Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in client's mission.
- Entrepreneurial - You've worked with start-ups and emerging organizations. You understand how to build and grow a successful business.
- Domain - Experience with analytics, data, databases or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Go-Getter - Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Excellent Communication - You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.