Search Consultant at Mastermind Network
Views:297 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Enterprise Sales Manager - Salesforce (7-12 yrs)
Job Description :
1) The role will include extensive hunting/ lead generation and farming of accounts as an Individual contributor to start with.
2) You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
3) As a Hunter, expected to build, nurture and close net new accounts for services revenue either directly or by working with partners - Salesforce AE's.
4) Present company portfolio of services, engage with CEO/ CXO/ Business owners to ensure that the contracts are closed within the margin guidelines of company.
5) Must have managed services sales quota of $1 Mn to $2 Mn annually.
6) Ensure quarterly revenue goals are achieved on consistent basis.
7) Proven capability in generating Net new business and having a minimum of 3+ years' experience in CRM Space (Salesforce preferably).
8) Demonstrated experience selling services in the Salesforce digital stack - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Communities, Salesforce.com platform and Mulesoft etc.
9) Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise benefits and capabilities of a solution. Excellent presentation, communication & team skills are required.
10) Ability to demonstrate the value of Onshore/Offshore delivery model to customer for driving quality services at right price.
Required Candidate profile :
1) The candidate should have 7 - 12 years of experience in B2B Enterprise Sales (Product / SAAS based).
2) MBA with an Engineering degree from a reputed institute is preferred.
3) An ideal candidate should have experience in regional sales, key account management and meeting sales goal for large ticket products.