Co-Founder & COO at TalentStack
Views:925 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Enterprise Sales Manager - SaaS - MarTech (2-8 yrs)
Enterprise Sales Manager - SaaS - MarTech
- We are looking for an energetic Sales Manager with a proven track record of success, to lead and develop our Field Sales team to consistently achieve and exceed our Enterprise revenue targets.
- You will be accountable for accurately forecasting, delivering results, and enabling your
- Account Executives to perform at their very best through hands-on coaching, support in the field, and honing our sales processes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- Evaluate and develop Account Executives
- Lead and develop a team of local and remote resources
- Be accountable to deliver a quarterly team revenue target
- Accurately forecast and highlight the business risk
- Identify areas of improvement in sales processes and approach
- Play an active role/coach on all key sales opportunities
- Craft sales strategies and build/execute account/territory plans and setting KPIs
- Develop Executive relationships in key prospects and opportunities
WHAT YOU WILL NEED :
- Experience selling software, SaaS or IT products and services in Enterprise, SME & Agency Accounts
- Experience leading a team that is passionate about sales approaches based on business value, return on investment and solutions for the customer- rather than product/feature-focused sales
- Proven track record of growing a business in the India market
- Leadership experience leading and building high-performance sales teams
- Commitment to Results : consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Customer Focus : demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Perseverance : pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish- doesn- t give up
- Accountability : Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Builds inclusive, cohesive teams which apply diversity to achieve common goals
- Capably delivers results through others, is good at establishing clear direction, helping others achieve their best work
- Identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; Builds an integrated plan for a course of action to accomplish this vision
- Challenges and supports others to create results but also develop new capabilities. Successfully develops the capacity and capability of the team and individuals on the team
WHO YOU ARE :
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
- We are committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
- We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring.
- Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.