Assistant Manager at Market Scope
Views:107 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Enterprise Sales Manager - IT Products/Solutions - West (7-13 yrs)
Position - Enterprise Sales Manager
Sales - Enterprise
Nature of work
This is a mid-level position in the sales function. The individual is responsible to achieve sales targets through new clients.
Reports to Business Head
Qualification and Experience
MBA and/ or engineer with specialization in marketing from an institute of repute.
6+ years of experience of selling S/W products / IT-enabled solutions to Enterprise Clients
Skill Set Required
- Should have experience in New Account Acquisition or New logos.
- Significant experience in selling IT products and Solutions in Government sales, B2B sales in India
- Should have strong experience and connects in large corporates & enterprise
- Self-motivated and committed to the success
- Strong communication (written, verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Strong listening skills to interpret the customers' needs
- Proven track record of success in achieving sales quota.
- Competence in managing end to end sales process & deal closure
- Track record of success in self-developing accounts from cold call to deal close.
- Maintain Account plans and development strategy of each account for revenue
- Able to pick emerging trends, opportunities, risks and threats in accounts.
- Manage strategic partnerships with partners and critical initiatives as needed
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers to provide updates.
- Manage sales pipeline and source leads, good negotiation skills
- Identify key decisions makers in account
- Organized and structured and consistent in hitting monthly/quarterly sales targets
- High level of dynamism, drive, and energy - great teammate
- Strong commitment to both a high quality of work and service to customers
- Achieve forecasted sales goals
- Sound business judgment, forward-thinking and drive business objectives
- Be the primary sales driver in sales process, communicate value propositions, generate velocity and make progress.
- Sell the right solution, to ensure customer transitions from Suspect to trade
- Account management, mapping of Key Decision Makers and Influencers at CXO levels
- Business planning with proper account planning of each key account to achieve target
- Customer management, Deal management and strong relationship with key clients.
- Understand competitive landscape and market trends.
- Deploy marketing activities and plans to generate new leads and expand prospect base
- Managing sales pipeline to deliver monthly/quarterly/annual quota
- Deliver accurate Monthly and quarterly forecast
- Strong discipline around managing sales funnel and sales stage hygiene.
- Revenue Planning, forecasting, commitments & Reviews
- Gather Market intelligence, track competition & price discovery
- Build and maintain healthy business relations with major customers with maximum CSAT
- Create Company's visibility in different areas through participating in events and roadshows. Represent Company in Seminars, Webinars and in social media.
- Work with cross-functional teams.
- Identify new markets and customer needs, Promote Company's products by addressing or predicting client's business objectives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.