Enterprise Sales Manager - IT (6-12 yrs)
What You Will Do :
- Generating B2B sales leads and negotiating pricing and contracts with clients
- Delivering impactful sales presentations, demonstrations, conducting evaluations, preparing proposals, responding to RFPs, Tenders, etc as part of sales goals
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Follow market trends and come up with new sales ideas for clients based on relevant/current themes as well as reverse inquiry
- Coordinate requirements for proofs of concept (POCs) with Product Management and Pre-Sales team
- Coordinating with the marketing team to improve brand awareness
What You Need For This Opportunity:
- Preferably Engineer / MBA
- 5 to 10 years of technology related business development, marketing or business development experience in the IT Industry.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science/MIS or equivalent work experience required.
- Certifications in AWS/ Azure/ GCP/ Oracle Cloud and an MBA in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Direct field experience or business development in working with Top Global / Enterprise accounts across your assigned territory.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive experience managing a result driven team.
- Extensive customer & contact network