Recruiter at Jobs Territory
Views:83 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Enterprise Sales Manager (3-10 yrs)
We are hiring for Enterprise Sales Manager in Bangalore
Experience : 3 to 8 years
Working days : 5 working days from office
Work location : HSR Layout , Bangalore
About us :
We are DIY platform which enables merchants with zero programming skills to set up their e-commerce store using smartphone.
We created the app with the aim to support and help local businesses that were facing a crisis during the raging pandemic. Within a year, we have evolved into a platform for businesses of any size, volume, and geographical location. We provide multiple business features to simplify the e-commerce lifecycle.
What will you do?
- Calling prospective Enterprise brands (cold calling & otherwise) to setup demos with partners keen to move online or already present online across multiple categories of Fashion, FMCG, General Merchandise, Health & Sports, Electronics Accessories, etc.
- Pitch appropriate solutions to partners basis their business size & appetite for growth - upsell solutions wherever possible
- Streamlining processes & systems wherever possible to continuously improve self & team effectiveness
- Consistently keeping track of competition's activities ensuring the solutions keep improving & evolving
- Participating in business exhibitions for prospecting partners
- Ability to be consistent with data reporting & attending performance reviews to keep appraising leadership of the business
- Ability to thrive in an individual contribution role
Who are we looking for?
- Post graduate from premier institutes with 3+ years of experience in a role which involves business development, sales and account management in a related industry
- Effective communication skills with an aptitude for sales
- High intent to hustle
- Good understanding of how e-commerce businesses are driven to delivery high business outputs
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced changing & evolving organization and being able to consistently deliver results
- Likes working in a team - positively contributing to the overall success of the team
- Prior sales or pre sales experience working in a d2c setup or a SaaS setup (either at brand's or vendor's end) will be a plus