Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:2280 Applications:689 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Enterprise Sales Head - Tech/SaaS/HR Solutions/Services (6-10 yrs)
Our client is a start up with a mission to help the people of India understand and enable the idea of financial wellness. It is building a platform that will not only improve people's financial management skills, but more importantly, put them in the driver's seat to control their financial position by avoiding debt trap from payday loans companies, high-interest micro lenders and give them exposure to better and personalised financial products.
The org is backed by some of the best investors from around the world, who not only believe in its mission, but have made this model very successful in other countries
Job Description ENTERPRISE SALES HEAD
In order to scale, have established partnerships with Time & Attendance and Payroll companies who offer our clients solutions their customer base.
As an enterprise sales HEAD, you will lead the front facing team of the company and empower its mission. You will play a vital role in hiring and onboarding the best talent, who are equally excited about our mission. You will be a sales leader and establish a sales team to drive the company's growth and mission forward by aligning your teams to the company's short and long term goals.
Managing the business:
- Determine and assign sales quotas, targets, and/or goals. Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue for one or more sales territories.
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new clients.
- Track sales-team metrics and share them with company leadership.
- Analyze data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
- Collaborate with marketing executives to develop lead generation plans.
- Prepare budgets and approve expenditures.
- Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends.
- Advance one's own professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops and other educational training. Actively participate in professional societies and industry networks; read professional and industry publications.
- Manage the channel partnership team to ensure timely delivery of payroll, HRMIS and other employee related software integrations.
- Managing customer needs:
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences.
- Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Provide expertise when setting and adjusting pricing plans and discount rates.
- Provide advanced negotiation expertise.
- Connect company headquarters with customers and sales-people in the field.
- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous objective standards for sales representatives.
- Meet with reps one-on-one to review performance, progress, and targets. [Weekly]
- Deliver deep performance reviews for each individual rep monthly.
- Coach individual sales representatives one-on-one through phone work and prospecting help sessions to help them improve sales performance. [Weekly]
- Participate in spontaneous sales-call rides and planned field-days. [Semi-monthly or monthly]
- Develop a scalable sales process and ensure representatives adhere to it correctly.
- Ensure that reps use sales technologies, such as a CRM, correctly.
- Plan and implement training programs. Hold regular skills training sessions with internal or external sales trainers. [Monthly]
- Plan and preside over sales-team meetings. [Weekly]
- Hold team building events onsite or offsite. [Monthly]
- Recruit, select, onboard, and train new sales reps.
- In some cases, oversee regional and local sales managers.
- Motivate and engage the sales team with monetary and non-monetary (intrinsic) motivational tactics, such as sales contests, lucrative incentive packages, prizes, and public recognition.
- Unite the team: ensure reps work as a positive unit and share their best practices.
- Set a good example for the team. Work according to company culture and values, prioritize ruthlessly, use good communication, and deliver results effectively.
- Benefits of working with our client
- Be the part of an experienced founding team that has a highly successful startup track-record
- Work with a team backed by some of the best global investors
- Flexible working hours; we are well-equipped to allow our teams to work remotely, whenever they want
- Competitive salary with other employment perks
- Be part of the team that is on the path of creating India's first real-time, on-demand salary platform