Enterprise Sales Executive - Data Intelligence Platform - SaaS (2-3 yrs)
Supporting today's data driven business world, our client acts as a full-stack data intelligence platform which leverages granular and deep data from various sources, thus helping the decision-makers at the executive level. Their solutions include supply chain optimization, building footprints, track construction hotspots, real estate, and lots more.
Their work embeds geospatial analytics, location intelligence and predictive modelling in the foundations of economic modelling and evaluation theory to build data intelligence layers for their clients which include governments, multilateral institutions, and private organizations.
Headquartered in New Delhi, our client works as a team of economists, data scientists, geo-spatial analysts, etc. Their decision-support system includes Big-Data, predictive modeling, forecasting, socio economic dataset and many more.
As a Enterprise Sales Executive - SaaS, you will be responsible for helping enterprises make better data-backed decisions.
What you will do:
- Generating sales leads for our SAAS products
- Maintaining a sales funnel/CRM of leads and prospects
- Supporting in building BD decks & sales pitches
- Reaching out to prospects and Demo the product
- Ensuring all sales materials required by prospects are delivered along with Q&As
- Overseeing invoicing and closing of sale deals
- Communicating feedback from client sales call to the product dev team
- Overseeing building of team of sales executives
What you need to have:
- MBA (general or marketing or related) preferred
- 2+ years of experience in B2B enterprise software sales
- Non-MBAs with 3+ years of experience in related fields can also apply
- Familiarity with working on established CRM tools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.