HR Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:1778 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:229
Enterprise Sales Account Manager - International Sales - SaaS Product (5-10 yrs)
About company :
It is one of the top Mobile Application security companies recognized by Gartner and G2. A profitable B2B SaaS startup headquartered in Singapore & working from Bengaluru. The primary goal is to help businesses and mobile developers secure their mobile applications with a focus on delivery speed and high-quality security audits. It has helped secure mobile apps at Fortune 500 companies with Major brands spread across regions like India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, US, and expanding rapidly.
We have secured 300+ Enterprises globally. We are a 30+ incredibly passionate team working to make an impact and helping some of the biggest companies globally. We work in a highly collaborative, very fast-paced work environment. If you have what it takes to be part of the team, we are excited and let's speak further.
The Opportunity :
The Sales team is one of the most active and agile teams in the organisation. With multiple channels to penetrate the global markets, the team is a right mix of dynamic, aggressive and experienced professionals added with a go getter attitude. The team interacts with the CXOs and leadership teams of global firms and has closed high value deals including Fortune 500 / 100 Enterprises. This role provides the candidate with an opportunity to own, learn and grow along with the organization scaling new heights in both professional and personal grounds.
What An Ideal Candidate Would Look Like :
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise or business development in a SaaS company.
- Relevant experience in a cyber security company building a strong sales pipeline. .
- 2-3 yrs of Sales experience in working for International markets.
- The candidate will be resourceful enough to set-up processes and working methods, strategic enough to provide thought leadership and execution oriented enough to build a
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Management, Marketing or related field from top-tier school.
- Advanced skill-set for gathering requirements, writing SOWs, documenting RFI/RFPs, submitting commercial proposals.
- Expertise to work on executive presentations, HubSpot CRM and other sales & marketing focused automation tools is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments.
- Open to working in US shift timings.
- Robust pipeline.
Key Responsibilities :
- Role is for International Geography.
- Drive end to end sales cycles including lead generation, sales presentations, technology demonstrations, commercial proposal submissions, contract negotiations, revenue generation and account receivables .
- Develop a consulting and a trusted advisory relationship with client stakeholders, executive sponsors.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis and convert client needs into enterprise contracts to meet sales quota/target
- Work cross-functionally with business development, marketing, delivery and finance team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Analyse latest marketing trends using CRM and analytics tools and tracking competitors activities and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning marketing strategies
- Go extra mile to make it a great experience for the client and build a great organization with a get-things-done attitude
Personality traits we really admire :
- Confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humor, is an added advantage.
- Ability and experience to contribute thought leadership and best practices to our team
- You are Fearless! You will be calling decision makers at all sizes of companies
- Have a collaborative and consultative work style, the ability to thrive in a high volume, highly dynamic work environment and love being in a customer facing influencing role
- Goal driven, highly motivated and very organized
- You feel at home in a multicultural environment
- You are looking to grow with a company during a multi-year journey
- Working from home makes you excited, and you are confident you can stick to it in the long run.
- You feel comfortable in a work environment that requires you to be connected and available outside standard working hours which can include overnight and weekends as needed.
Interview Process :
- Round 1 - Profile Evaluation
- Round 2 - Interview with Executive Director
- Round 3 - Assignment
- Round 4 - Interview with CEO
- Round 5 - HR Discussion
Compensation : 12 LPA - 16 LPA (As per market Standard)
Why Join Us :
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who enjoys challenging work & pushing your boundaries, then this is the right place for you. We appreciate new ideas &ownership as well as flexibility with working hours.
- Great Salary & Equity: We keep up with the market standards & provide pay packages considering updated standards. Also as continues to grow, you- ll have a great opportunity to earn more & grow with us. Moreover, we also provide equity options for our top performers.
- Holistic Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and take a much more holistic approach to training and developing our assets: the employees. We shall also support you all on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: Being a part of a start-up is an amazing experience, one of the reasons being the open communication & transparency at multiple levels. Working with us will give you the opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance coverage upto 5 Lacs for you and your family including parents.