Consultant at Michael Page
Views:198 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Enterprise Risk Management Specialist - CPA/CA/ACCA (4-9 yrs)
- Build and manage the risk management function, including all related processes, controls, and services.
- Setup of Enterprise Risk management Framework
- Perform risk assessment and analysis
- Recommend and refine risk mitigations strategy, planning, mitigation development and implementation
- Setup the cadence, focal points, risk champions for continuous review
- Setup of risk heatmaps for executive insights on top risks and Mitigation plans for those risks.
- Advise key stakeholders (Board, management, and employees) on risk management.
- Support HIA to Perform monitoring and reporting results of the compliance/ethics efforts of the company
- Prepare guidance for the senior leaders and Management Team on matters relating to risks
- Support HIA to ensure the achievement of the objectives of an effective Enterprise risk management program from setup to a 3 year maturity path.
- People Management
- Drive Health, Safety and Environment across BU's
- Support on Risk Management process across BU's
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.