Senior Consultant at Randstad
Views:514 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Enterprise Product Selling - Consulting Firm (5-10 yrs)
- Build and manage strategic relationships with cross-functional c-level executives of large pharma clients to drive business via new customer acquisition and account management.
- Work closely with client to understand business requirements. Should be able to conceptualize a large program and create first level scoping for customized projects
- Strategic account planning and mapping to improve client results
- Identify, analyze and evaluate the current market trends, key competitive threats, and opportunities, and recommend strategies for the assigned accounts and overall business.
- Liaise between client and internal teams, providing scientific insight and program direction for delivering agreed-upon products/solutions as per the service agreement.
- Should oversee financial transaction with the client (invoice generation, payment follow up etc)
- Proactively build strategic alliances for business growth and market expansion
Requirements : (Multiple Positions)
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Bachelor's degree (any stream) and master's in business administration (preferred)
- 6 years+ previous work experience in B2B sales, Consulting, key account management, or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability to follow-through on client agreement
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
#b2bsales #ITproductSales #healthcareproductsales #enterpriseproductsales