HR Consultant at TOTL RPO Solutions LLP
Views:88 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Enterprise Performance Manager/Executive - IT Services & Consulting Firm (8-12 yrs)
NOTE: This profile is for a Global IT Services and Consulting Organization.
Your experience counts!
1. Must have 8+ years of relevant work experience, preferably 7+ years in consulting and business development
2. Functional experience in Digital Finance, Planning, and budgeting processes, KPI Identification and Management and financial reporting
3. Experience in AI/ML or data science use cases in FP&A processes
4. Experience in Data & Master data governance
5. Functional experience in Finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases i.e. Plan, Design, Build, Test and Deploy, preferably involving implementation of Enabling technology, tools, and Software applications
6. Must have at least 3 full lifecycles implementation experience in implementing either of these EPM/technology (Oracle EPM Suite (E-PBCS, FCCS), Anaplan, SAP SAC/BPC/GR, OneStream etc.)
7. Experience in Management and Financial reporting, performance management, disclosure management, XBRL reporting, last mile reporting (Oracle Analytic Cloud (OAC), Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Workiva, etc.)
8. Should have experience of handling teams of 8-10 resources independently.
Practice: CFO & Enterprise Value, Industry Consulting, Capability Network
Areas of Work: Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Planning & Analytics |
Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad
Years of Exp: 8+ years
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
1. EPM Application Architect. This role is to support the organization in delivering EPM programs (planning and forecasting, management reporting, analytics).
2. This resource would be a program lead with responsibilities to drive clients through the design of application-based solutions, leveraging process knowledge of planning/forecasting and technology/systems integration experience - combining technology and data models.
3. Excellent leadership and management skills
4. Candidate should be self-motivated with strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
5. Candidate should be responsible for sales and productivity of the team
6. Ability to lead and work with geographically dispersed teams/Cross cultural competence
7. Ability to drive solutions independently
8. Attention to Detail
9. Integrated Business Perspective with special emphasis on technology enablement
10. Affinity with large organizations and large projects.
Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world, with the following initiatives:
1. Lead project delivery, client conversation and manage stakeholders on the project both internal and external
2. Lead the team of experienced resources and direct/guide teams on project executions as per planned timelines
3. Lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality within constraints of time and budget
4. Effectively co-ordinate with client organizations and work towards maintaining & enhancing effective client relationships
5. Lead the EPM application design aspects and the assessment of project requirements and deliverables to identify the best solution for clients
6. Identify opportunities using/building own network within and outside firm to drive business development activities
7. Prepare response to RFP and drive client conversation/presentations to dive business opportunities
8. Prepare business case, Solution options, project plans, estimates, staffing requirements and execution approach for the EPM opportunities and use them as part of proposal to the client appropriately
9. Work Independently on business development and project delivery from onshore/offshore as needed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.