Enterprise Performance Management Role - Anaplan/Oracle EPM - Banking/Consulting Firm (8-15 yrs)
Enterprise performance Management (Anaplan, Oracle EPM ) || Banking || Consulting
We have a fresh requirement with top most consulting firm for multiple locations.
Please find the below JD:
Skill set : PBFC focused on Anaplan, Oracle EPM (FCCS/PBCS/EPBCS/Hyperion), OneStream
Qualifications - CA MBA Finance (Full Time) or CMA only
- Must have 8+ years of relevant work experience, preferably 7+ years in consulting and business development
- Functional experience in Digital Finance, Planning, and budgeting processes, KPI Identification and Management and financial reporting
- Experience in AI/ML or data science use cases in FP&A processes
- Experience in Data & Master data governance
- Functional experience in Finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases i.e. Plan, Design, Build, Test and Deploy, preferably involving implementation of Enabling technology, tools, and Software applications
- Must have at least 3 full lifecycles implementation experience in implementing either of these EPM/technology (Oracle EPM Suite (E-PBCS, FCCS), Anaplan, SAP SAC/ BPC/GR, OneStream etc.)
- Experience in Management and Financial reporting, performance management, disclosure management, XBRL reporting, last mile reporting (Oracle Analytic Cloud (OAC), Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Workiva, etc.)
- Should have experience of handling teams of 8-10 resources independently.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.