ATL - TA at Peepal Consulting
Views:290 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Enterprise Performance Management Professional - Oracle EPM/Hyperion - Management Consulting Firm (2-11 yrs)
Enterprise Performance Management - Oracle Epm / Hyperion
Brief Company Description :
- Our unit services clients and project teams from India and global locations.
- As a Management Consulting operating unit of the firm, we enhance the our ability to address the strategy, growth, and innovation agendas of its clients. Our ability to design and execute business and innovation strategies, supply chain strategies, and growth strategies complement our existing strengths in finance, technology, organization, risk, and deals.
We work across industries with additive strengths in core operational areas, such as :
- Finance Effectiveness;
- Enterprise Performance Management;
- Market strategy;
- Operational strategy;
- Manufacturing and supply chain;
- Product development and innovation;
- Service and support;
- Customer experience and innovation and
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Our team works with our global clients to design and implement growth, operational and customer focused strategies for sustainable competitive advantage.
- Our thought leadership and unparalleled experience can help clients turn formidable challenges into market advantage across the value chain and around the globe. Additionally, our extensive expertise in various industries allows us to serve companies and their suppliers globally with consulting services with a focus on the most profitable elements of the value chain to create scalable businesses that will deliver increased sustainable profits.
Job Overview :
- In this role, you will work with the firm and client team members throughout the entire implementation life cycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, and change management, go-live and post-production support.
- This position may require both work from offshore location and at the client site. Responsible for all aspects of Hyperion Planning or PBCS and ePBCS implementation including requirement gathering, application design, application configuration and implementation.
Responsibilities Include :
- Translate business needs into practical solutions.
- Responsible for building best practices within planning, forecasting and reporting processes and implementing new performance reporting, planning and forecasting processes within the Oracle PBCS, ePBCS toolset
- Tuning and optimization of PBCS, ePBCS applications
- Provide expertise in PBCS, ePBCS and/or OAC related to outlines, calculations, load rules, Web Forms, Smart View, Partitions, Security, and application validation.
- Good understanding of Data Validation Process
Job Requirements :
- At least 2-11 years experience with PBCS, ePBCS and / or OAC
- Good knowledge of financial process and functional processes
- Experience with PBCS, ePBCS and / or OAC in both development and lead roles
- Experience with automation scripts (EPM Automate) and integration of the full EPM cloud suite
- Good communication and detailing skills
- Understanding of PCMCS and Data Management will be an added advantage
Additional Information :
Travel Requirements : Travel to client locations may be required as per project requirements.
Line of Service : Advisory
Industry : Management Consulting
Location : Bangalore, India
Past Experience : Past experience in consulting and exposure to multinational environment will be an added bonus.