HR Consultant at Info Corporate Service
Views:1356 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Enterprise Partner Manager - Hospitality (6-9 yrs)
- The Enterprise Partner Manager is responsible for driving business growth and creating Hubs to gain demand across the allocated region. An Enterprise Partner Manager has a deep understanding and study about our business demand points and also understands our Enterprise Hub Partners very well. Also, he/she maintains great relationship with them and eventually seeks additional business opportunities to improve demand from every location.
- You are someone with experience to serve companies, business units, etc with their demands which are fulfilled with your service offerings. Also, diligent in having conversations and meetings with medium and top management of an organization.
- Analyze and partner with the right business hubs to generate more demand on our platform and gain additional rides.
- Manage a great working relationship post partnering with the Hubs to seek more opportunities
- Responsible to achieve revenue growth targets for your partners and ensure high retention by driving mutual business value by own relationships.
- Be the active voice of the partner to our internal stakeholders - translate their needs and advocate on their behalf.
- Understand the partner's requirements and ensure we have smooth and unaffected business in all our tie-ups.
- To plan and perform new initiatives with our partners and ensure smooth execution on your initiatives. Work closely with the internal operations team for implementations.
- Believe in Data more than business plans, always maintain the data metrics of every hub and plan actions accordingly