HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:225 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Enterprise Manager - Sales - IT (10-15 yrs)
Role - ENTERPRISE SALES / SALES MANAGER
Experience -10-15 years
Location - Bangalore
- Software / SAAS Sales and had experience in FMCG or CPG domain.
- Reports to Manager/Director of Sales.
- Should be willing to travel.
- North & South Region
- Kannada & Tamil must be proficient
Roles & Responsibilities
- Our sales team is expanding, and we are looking for driven individuals who understand SaaS sales cycles and can work in an entrepreneurial environment. A Sales Professional is responsible for software sales (SaaS) to achieve both company and personal quotas.
- Responsibilities include developing territory sales plans that drives new business, managing of assigned accounts, and understanding customers' business issues and strategies. Responsible for generating software license revenue for the assigned territory and accounts to achieve and/or exceed the license revenue quota.
- Responsible for coordinating closely with counterparts in business development, consulting, and pre sales to maximize revenue capture from customers and prospects in the assigned territory.
- Build a strategy that reflects and delivers consistent quarterly achievement across the entire account base.
- Effectively manage complex SaaS sales-cycles, presenting the value of our applications to C suite audiences.
- Drive successful collaboration across all internal stakeholders throughout the sales cycle.
- Deliver consistent and accurate forecasting and maintain all sales cycle activities within CRM in accordance with sales process and methodology
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with our partners, in particular within the Salesforce ecosystem, to develop go to market plans.
- Up to 50% potential travel, within assigned territory
- 10+ years of experience as a proven sales performer in the software solutions industry, with a track record of nurturing and selling to a net new customer base.
- Demonstrated success in achieving quota in enterprise class software sales.
- Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships.
- Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix-management environment with extended team members.
- Advanced knowledge of the Consumer Goods industry and software applications in that industry would be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing and presenting.
- Ability to generate own leads and make cold calls to reach prospective customers.
- Ability to present technical concepts in a clear manner to customers, IT and sales team.
- Ability to resolve complex problems.
- Prior experience selling SFA, DSD or Distribution software solutions in the Consumer Goods Industry, a plus.
- Previous experience selling ERP or Business Application Software sales experience in the areas listed above.