Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:236 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Enterprise IT Architect - Manufacturing Firm (18-25 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The position assumes the role of Enterprise Architect, who understands the full IT stack (Infra, Application, database, Web technologies, Visualization, Mobile App, Cloud, Analytics and Security) and technically align internal IT teams and continuously future proof the IT landscape.
Experience: 20+ Years of Experience in IT and at least 5+ years in a role of Senior Architect handling large Enterprise with portfolios of products and different software technologies
Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or any other related engineering discipline or equivalent degree
Preferred Industry/ organizations: IT arm of a manufacturing Firm/ IT Software Products / IT Services organization / Industrial Software Products related Industry
- Develops target IT landscape focusing on applications and data
- Build data lake and data strategy aligned to L4/ L3/ L2 layer
- Easy availability of data (Single source of truth)
- Rationalize and modernize Application landscape
- Consolidate interfacing non SAP applications to Fiori and BTP platform
- Set up Technical review board and ensure weekly functioning
- Set-up governance process for new software/ application development and change requests
ROLE REPORTING STRUCTURE:
- The position will report to Chief Digital Officer
- It will be an individual contributor role.
- Need to closely work with Head of IT Operations, Location IT heads, CISO (Chief information Security Officer), SAP COE Head, IT applications Head and Digital officer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.