Enterprise Delivery Manager - AI & ML Startup (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for passionate engineers and other staff that want to contribute in this exciting and fast moving field of Deep Learning and Research.
Our client is a highly awarded AI and Machine Learning lab, which is disrupting the multi billion dollar Agriculture and commodities business globally. They are recognized as a de-facto business for expert AI capability in solutions that satisfy real world challenges in near real time.
As an Enterprise Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for requirements management, analysis and concept definition for client specific needs.
What you will do:
- Managing End to end implementation of the solution
- Writing customer requirements and solution design documents.
- Mapping system capabilities to solve customer problems and providing feedback to the product team on customizations and changes.
- Handling Internal and external stakeholder alignment and management to mitigate risks and ensuring timely delivery
- Managing testing and quality control of deliverables
- Participating in the product demonstrations and pre-sales processes
- Contributing to marketing collateral such as case studies
What you need to have:
- Passionate about customer success
- Minimum 2 years of experience of product delivery or project management experience
- Must have led external client facing projects
- Experience in project estimation and budgeting
- Detail-oriented and cross-functional
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence teams without having direct authority over them
- The following are useful additional qualifications.
- Project management certification
- Bachelor's or master's degree in engineering/business management
- Hands on knowledge of database querying and reporting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.