Assistant Vice President at Taggd
Views:882 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Enterprise Data Architect - Pharma (10-15 yrs)
Job Title: Enterprise Data Architect
Job Location: Hyderabad
Budgeted Salary for this role: 35 L to 50 L
Client Industry: One of the top Pharma client of Taggd
The successful incumbent for this role will have (Key skills required / Mandatory):
Standard RDBS like Oracle, SQL and cloud/big data platforms like Hadoop Stack, Talend, SAP-BODS, Kettle, Ni-Fi, Google Big Query/RedShift, Cloud-based and Big Data Platforms)
The position is responsible to ensure that the data platforms in the organization are designed and implemented for flexibility and scalability leveraging the latest technology stack and data management best practices. Objective is to have an organization data platform that enables analytics, advanced machine learning tools and technologies to solve real-world business problems.
- Provide technical leadership and strategic direction for data platform and data management architecture through a good understanding of data warehousing and integration technologies.
- Responsible for choosing, designing and building the data management/engineering strategy through evaluation/identification of data acquisition, data flow solutions.
- Own the database structures, data artefacts (dictionary, catalogs) and data models for a data engineering platform that enables organization's objectives through a tool-agnostic approach. - Liaison with business analyst & solutioning teams to build a data flow & platform strategy across business functions with a solid understanding of the integration points with applications, platforms and network infrastructure.
- Advocate a tool-agnostic approach to building the data engineering platform for the company in to the future bringing together Data Warehousing, Data Virtualization, ETL ideas.
- Work with consulting and development partners to deliver scalable and effective analytics solutions that leverage the best of the latest advancements in the field.
Internal: All functions and teams within the organization across India and overseas locations External: Vendors, implementation partners, knowledge networks in the industry
- Solid understanding of designing data engineering platforms (preferably Cloud-based and Big Data Platforms)
- Experience in data extraction design from enterprise applications like SAP, CRM systems, manufacturing systems like MES, other enterprise data warehouses like SAP HANA/SAP BW and other unconventional data sources like Social Media and other web crawlers/platforms.
- Strong hands-on experience working on data modelling, data management (master, meta data management, dictionaries, data catalogs) and exposure to broad range of tools and technologies in the space (standard RDBS like Oracle, SQL and cloud/big data platforms like Hadoop Stack, Talend, SAP-BODS, Kettle, Ni-Fi, Google Big Query/RedShift etc.)
- Comfortable with understanding the needs of advanced analytics solutions (R, SAS etc.) and data mining/analytics techniques and visual analytics tools like Tableau/ Micro-strategy
- Knowledge in Project management background and familiar with PMI project methodologies and SDLC
B. Tech/M. Tech. Certifications or academic qualification in data warehousing, data management and data platforms- design
Experience Required: Minimum 10 to 14 years of experience in a reputed medium to large-scale consulting/ analytics services or captive analytics organization preferably in Pharmaceuticals or with Manufacturing/CPG Customers.
Key Personal Attributes
- Good communication skills, reasoning and analytical ability
- Must be collaborative in approach and a team player
- Very good at networking and influencing - Willingness to learn new concepts, tools and techniques related to the subject
- Open to travel across locations in India and overseas locations