Human Resource at GRC Stack Private Ltd
Views:955 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Enterprise Data Architect - Data Management (12-18 yrs)
Enterprise Data Architect
Position Title: Data Architect
Job Level: Manager
Section/Department: Data Management
Division: Enterprise Technology
JOB SUMMARY :
The Data Architect is responsible for providing the data strategy and governance oversight for the relevant information architecture, ensures projects and programs within the portfolio are supported by the appropriate data deliverables. Develops information architecture solutions that are aligned with the objectives and standards of the enterprise data management strategy and enable optimal performance, stability, and extensibility.
- Engage with senior levels of leadership (both technical and business) with clear communication, appropriate levels of context and explanation, using visual and data representations when needed, to effect decisions and direction of strategy, and bridge the gap between business and tech-speak.
- Assess technology trends and direction providing guidance on how those trends will impact organization opportunities as well as risks
- Develop technology architecture strategies based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations
- Partner with other Architects to ensure consistent translation of enterprise architecture decisions to solution architects, conduct solution design reviews, and arbitrate solution design conflicts across domains
- Align technology strategies to key business performance metrics
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- Capture tactical and strategic goals to provide traceability through the organization
- Drive and facilitate discussions with business leaders to identify technology capabilities that inform current and future business objectives
- Lead, build, manage, enhance technology capability models along a maturity and optimization framework to drive enablement of the longer-term roadmap
- Define the data shared across the enterprise and the relationships between those data.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative style
- Broad understanding of information technology topics
- Able to communicate clearly, using data, and build relationships to effect influence
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate technology options and apply to complex business problems
- Flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities
- Capacity and commitment to acquiring new skills outside of current area of expertise
- Demonstrated passion and deep involvement with technology
- Technically creative and open-minded
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education
- Minimum 12-15 years of software engineering experience, at least 2+ years of online user identity and household graph expertise.
- Minimum 12-15 years of relevant experience in data strategy formulation, design and implementation in a complex landscape.
- Candidate must have experience with designing Data Warehouse schemas as well as Data Mart schemas (Dimensional model)
- In-depth experience in integrating data from disparate sources
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Hands-on experience designing secure solutions using Amazon Web Services (AWS) services including Lambda, CloudWatch, SNS/SQS, S3.
- Proficient in Data Governance practices and experience
- Able to gather requirements from both IT and the Business partner
- Demonstrate the ability to create high quality technical artifacts such as Source to Target Mappings (STMs) and Record Level Specifications (RLS)
- Experience with data profiling using SQL
- Subject Matter Expert in anonymous user identity and delivery excellence in implementation and transformation
- Experience creating and maintaining ETL pipelines.
- Experience in managing the performance of scalable databases.
- Experience with automated build, testing and continuous deployment of Cloud based applications.
- Experience managing security of PII and sensitive data.
- Proficiency in large enterprise data modeling and design, including data lake, data warehouse, NoSQL, SQL development and database administration
- Understanding of predictive modeling, NLP and text analysis, Data mining, visualization, and Machine Learning skills
- Ability to implement common data management and reporting technologies, as well as the basics of columnar and NoSQL databases, data visualization, unstructured data, and predictive analytics.
- Data Integration pattern including event streaming, data ops, programming language Python, Perl, R