Human Resource at GRC Stack Private Ltd
Views:786 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Enterprise Architect - Payments - Bank (9-23 yrs)
Job description :
Job Purpose :
- The Enterprise Architect role will Maintain overall enterprise architecture (EA) governance as defined by the Lead Help define EA roadmap and ensure it is adequately embedded in IT strategy plan, project plan and detailed solutions.
- Continuously align the EA roadmap and IT organization s strategies with strategic business capabilities and business roadmap for the business units supported.
Roles Responsibilities :
- The role holder will Develop and maintain the EA strategy under the guidance of Lead EA
- Develop technology architectural direction for the technology portfolio, define target state blueprints for enterprise architecture Implement IT roadmap, architectural principles, standards, policies and solution governance Guide smarter technology investments by recommending changes in application, infrastructure, process and IT tools architecture
- Serve as point of contact and review for key issues and decisions for all architecture domains.
- Be responsible for enterprise architecture (business architecture, application architecture, data architecture, technology architecture)
Key Success Metrics : Deliver effectively track all the deliverables
Role : Technical Architect
Industry Type : Banking
Functional Area : Engineering - Software
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent