Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:1873 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Enterprise Architect - Java (14-24 yrs)
We have a leadership opportunity for Enterprise Architect - Java with one of our client for Bangalore/Gurgaon location.
- 14+ years of overall experience in the software industry with at least 3-5 years of experience as an enterprise / solutions architect
- Should have played a key role in the creation of logical architecture diagrams for at least two complex applications and/or systems coupled with a hands-on experience on at least 2 project execution models (Agile, Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall)
- Should know how to capture the various tiers of the architecture and model them in the diagram along with the various external systems and interfaces that the application interacts with in the environment.
- Should have strong full stack experience in design and coding medium complexity applications leveraging advanced Java 1.6 or above features like Serialization, Cloning, Annotations, Generics, NIO, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, JSF, SWING and Multi-Threading (Advanced multithreading like concurrent packages, managing memory leaks, etc.)
- Should have experience in Core Java, Java - Spring Framework, J2EE, Java - ORM (Hibernate, Toplink, ibatis), Java - Swing Applet, Java - Web Presentation Frameworks, Java - Messaging Implementation, Java Web Services, SQL Development Languages, Enterprise Architecture Planning (REAP), Planning/ Execution & Tracking, Scoping and Estimating, Data Modeling, High Availability and Failover Applications, High Throughput / Transaction Application, Logical Architecture Design, OOAD and UML, Package / Vendor Selection, Performance / Capacity Planning, TDD (JUnit, TestNG, EasyMock, JMock etc. for extensive unit-testing)
- Strong experience on at least 8-9 Spring modules like DI, AOP, Transactions, Boot, etc.
- Should have experience in AWS (EC2, CloudWatch, Lambada, S3, SQS, SNS, Dyanamo DB)
- Demonstrates ability to write complex SQL queries and stored procedures and improve performance of queries by applying techniques like explain plan, creating an index, changing data-type, refactoring/consolidating the query, optimization utilities (tkprof, trace) etc.
- Should know how to evaluate the various tools available in the marketplace (open source and commercial) that support UML and suggests the right tools to use to accomplish the project objectives in terms of documenting the requirements of the project using UML notations.
- Demonstrated ability for choosing the needed technology stack based on the functional, non-functional requirements and based on other factors like client drivers, environment and feasibility
- Responsible for architecture as well as design of the project and works with design team and Clients to create the needed artifacts