Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:45 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Enterprise Architect - IT (9-15 yrs)
Hiring for Enterprise Architect for Hyderabad
Notice - Immediate to 30 Days
1. Design and develop technical solution (including application architecture, deployment architecture, integration design etc) for software projects based on customer specifications.
2. Define best practices, design standards and coding standards to be followed by development teams to make technical delivery consistent across projects.
3. Provide support in developing solutions using latest technology stacks and provide strategy/roadmap for upgrading tech stack for existing products/solutions.
4. Support pre-sales team in preparation of technical proposals and SOWs
5. Coordinate with product owners in defining project scope and possible approaches.
6. Assist project managers in analysing project requirements and project designs.
7. Coordinate with software development team in developing and implementing software applications.
8. Participate in design, code and test plan reviews and walk-throughs as needed and provide appropriate recommendations.
9. Propose most effective architectural solutions to meet cost, quality, and schedule requirements.
10. Mentor technical leads and other software architects in the team when required to ensure quality and productivity.
11. Support development team to design prototypes, POCs and to validate application functionality.
12. Analyse critical software issues and recommend workaround solutions.
13. Develop approach to handle non-functional requirements such as performance, scalability, security, and availability.
14. Respond to client queries and concerns professionally and build positive customer relationship.
15. Assist in development and review of design documents, white papers, training documents and software architectural documents.
16. Conduct regular team meetings and one-on-one sessions with development teams to share new ideas and technology updates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.