Manager at Thire Global Services
Views:251 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Enterprise Architect - IT (15-25 yrs)
Position Name: Enterprise Architect
Job Code: EAC01
Exp: 13 - 25 Years
No of Openings: 01
CTC: - 37 LPA - 40 LPA
Skills: .net and "Enterprise Architect" and aws or azure
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to join our core product development team reporting directly to the CTO. As an Enterprise Architect at IvyMobility you will be responsible for designing processes, enforcing relevant architectural patterns, planning/optimizing the IT infrastructure, optimizing business operations by leveraging the right technology toolset and to drive technology initiatives including CTO backlog items. Enterprise Architect responsibilities include improving current IT infrastructure, optimizing business operations for efficiency with an emphasis on knowledge sharing among partners. Ultimately, you will work with a team of IT professionals to oversee our IT infrastructure and help direct our enterprise architecture models.
- Drive innovations and product improvements by identifying areas of opportunity for technical improvements in the product stack
- Actively contribute to the grooming and implementation of CTO backlog items to make the product more robust, self-healing and futuristic
- Provide business architecture and systems processing guidance
- Involve proactively with various teams across the organization to solve problems faced by the teams or by our customers - Able to analyze the product usage data from LIVE environments to identify strategies that can optimize operational costs and improve application maintainability - Identify bottlenecks in applications and devise solutions to ensure the best possible performance, quality, scalability, security and responsiveness of the applications.
- Suggesting ideas to reduce costs in IT and business leadership
- Providing business architecture and systems processing guidance
- Ensuring the efficiency, security, and support of the organization's goals
- Creating methods for compliance architecture, such as data storage, metadata management and change control
- Create business architecture models that aligns with the overall product strategies and goals
- Identify ways to increase employee knowledge and skills to support future growth
- Mentor and train the tech lead and architect community with the best practices and technology trends from the global EA community. Requirements
- 15+ years of overall work experience and 5+ years as an Enterprise Architect or similar role in a SAAS product development organization
Must have requirements:
- Microsoft .NET Core/Framework as a core programming language skill set www.ivymobility.com Enterprise Architect for Ivy Mobility
- Strong experience on SQL Server or any other RDBMS database
- Should have worked with AWS/Azure cloud hosting platforms
- Clean Architecture and Microservices framework
- Docker, Kubernetes, API Gateway - A full stack experience is desirable
- Should be fairly hands on and should be ready to roll up their sleeves and
- Excellent technical, analytical and project management skills. End-to-end knowledge from data architecture to tech arch to function to processes.
- Experience in building scalable and reliable distributed products/systems
- Drive technology roadmaps and take up research/ POC work for new tools/ technology solutions to support product roadmap.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership and motivational skills
- Experience in modeling and graphic representations
- Bachelor's degree in information technology is preferer.