Manager - Client Engagement at Anlage Infotech
Views:97 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Enterprise Architect - Healthcare (12-22 yrs)
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
Experience: 12+ years
Job Location: Mumbai
Purpose & Impact of your role:
- This role is responsible for defining and designing forward-thinking solutions aided by best of the breed and emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big data, Robotic process automation, etc. This is a really interesting role tasked with researching, evaluating, and technical solution design to integrate new and emerging technology and solutions with a modern IT landscape. Mixing research and design you'll attempt to position the company in a forward-thinking manner. You'll design solutions based on new technology and work with a number of partners and 3rd parties to act as a technical design authority leading through a technology transformation.
- This person must have a demonstrated ability to engage senior-level technology decision-makers. Experience in application architecture, cloud modernization, and continuous delivery via emerging technologies are essential.
Your Role in #Tech #Team:
- Has the ultimate responsibility of delivering a sound and successful technical solution for all Technology products.
- Designing, prototyping, and delivering applications and solutions on emerging technologies like Cloud, Big Data, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning (ML), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI), etc., offering, to respond to business needs for cost-efficiency, improved quality, and agility.
- Creating business cases and run Proof of Concepts (POCs) for the adoption of emerging technology for organizational transformation.
- Assessing and recommending the best of breed emerging technology solutions to address business needs.
- Working together with development and delivery teams developing solution architecture, implementation plans, and estimates.
- Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, secure, and reliable applications on emerging tech stack
- Address peculiar problems faced by the development & deployment team by providing technical solutions, suggestions
and also by tapping into Vendor's solution/contact to derive both short term & long term solutions to deep technological problems.
- Research and survey external emerging developments, and evangelize new technologies, standards, and methodologies that will have a positive impact on the company's bottom-line and quality of service.
- Evaluate commercial over the shelf software products & tools and provide a comprehensive view of the co-existence of a solution build or buy recommendations.
You Know you are made for this role if you have:
- 12+ years of proven expertise in application architecture & system design & development.
- Understanding of industry best practices and experience in cloud services, automation, and integration would be preferred.
- Immersion and exploration into disruptive technology resulting in business and technology transformation assessments and a quantifiable business case preferred.
- Experience in the US healthcare domain, US Healthcare Standards preferred.
Notice Period: Immediate to 60 days Only
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group.